These L Word flashbacks are 🔥🔥🔥
WORDS BY BEATRIZ VASQUES, IMAGE VIA YOUTUBE/SHOWTIME
Today we reminisce the L Word’s iconic character, Shane McCutcheon.
Intrepid by nature, a womaniser and always… ALWAYS a tease, Shane made us fall in love with her again… and again… throughout the many seasons of the L Word, thus becoming a (queer) rite of passage for those figuring out their sexuality and love of women!
Here are six times Shane managed to seduce through the screen:
1. The way Shane confessed her love for Carmen. What can I say…. Shane’s glances towards Carmen made us all WEAK in the knees… Confess! You wished for a similar declaration of love upon watching it too!
2. Still in Shane/Carmen spirit, Shane showing her softer side and asking Carmen to marry her?! OMG. I don’t even which side of Shane I like best… maybe a combination of both!
3. LET’S TALK SMILES. Can I mention hers?! HOW COULD YOU SAY NO to that? Impossible, right?! I think so too…
4. When Shane hooked up with a bride on HER wedding day? In my humble opinion, one of the most ICONIC scenes of the entire series. I know you low-key wanted to be that bride. Just don’t come for your brides, Shane… ha!
5. When she had to wear a dress because of Carmen’s family. What an iconic moment that was! I’m SO sorry Shane didn’t get to be herself, but seeing her in a white dolly dress definitely restored my faith in humanity.
6. Shane’s HIGHLY sexy wardrobe and love of ties made me feel a LOT of things. Here are a few stills of some of the most iconic looks Shane presented us with!
Only reading DIVA online? You’re missing out. For more news, reviews and commentary, check out the latest issue. It’s pretty badass, if we do say so ourselves.